Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008










I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, so this is more of a practice entry, but I am excited to join the world of blogging. I'm thinking this will replace my monthly e-mails, if I get it figured out. We'll see.







School started last week and here are the pictures to prove it. My babies are gone! They sure are a bunch of good looking kids, if I do say so myself!





Yes, Jer, Coy, and Caleb all wore the same shirt to school on the first day! Their choice, not mine.

6 comments:

Kimbooly said...

I am absolutely BLOWN away at how big they're getting! Jer and Jess are down-right grown-up looking!

The Gardner Family said...

YEAH!! Welcome to the blogging world! The kids look awesome! Jessica is too grown up. The girls miss Nanna so much!! We miss all of you. I love your monthly letters, but we will love to see pictures!

wrightNOW said...

I am glad that we can enjoy your blog...beacue we miss you guys so much!!! It's just not the same without you guys at woodside and here to play games with. You guys will always be one of our favorites to play games with!!! Does Samantha go to all day Kindergarten? Or is she in first grade? Say hello everyone. Here is our link to our blog...nothing to special but it is fun to keep up.
Wishing you guys the best!!!

garddawg said...

Looks good. Can't wait to see what else is coming :)

garddawg said...

Oh and did you guys get hit by the Hurrican?

The Gardner Family said...

Sorry to comment again, but I was adding music to my blog playlist and laughed thinking what yours will have on it. Bob, Bob, and more Bob as loud as possible! Oh wait, that would be Chad's blog. ;) Have fun!

songs